Sunday, May 15, 2011

Seabreeze Amusement Park

I know that Seabreeze isn't open yet, but it is one of my favorite things to do in Rochester so I had to talk about it. I go every year because I think it is nice that a small city like Rochester has a amusement park right in its' backyard.

Seabreeze was opened in 1879 and it is still operating to this day. They have a ton of attractions from the Jack Rabbit, Whirlwind, Bobsleds, Bear Trax, yo-yo, Bumper Cars, Sea Dragon, Music Express, Screamin' Eagle, etc. I only named a few! They have a host of kiddy rides for children and they have a huge water park. The one thing that I like about Seabreeze is that it is clean and well kept up. Also, it is not too big and not too small, it is just right for a family. I forgot to mention that they have a stunt show that performs

Seabreeze is located by the Irondequoit Bay of Lake Ontario, so even after your long day of play, you can relax by the water and eat some Bill Gray's or ice cream.

Seabreeze opens on May 21- September 11. Each day have different operating hours so I will check the hours before you go just in case. Ride and slide tickets are $25.99 which includes the water park, children under 48 inches are $20.99, people that come after 5pm pay $19.99, people that just want to walk around and not ride pay $10.99, and children 2 and under are free!

I think that Seabreeze is a wonderful thing to have in the Rochester community. It adds fun and adventure to families during the summer time. I have always gone to Seabreeze and for as long as I am in Rochester, I will continue to go.

Seabreeze is highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment